Become a Paces charity champion
Charity Champions are individuals who help to motivate and engage others in fundraising and awareness raising activity to achieve mutually beneficial, fulfilling and rewarding relationships between the people they know and our charity.
What does being a Charity Champion involve?
- Getting to know Paces and the amazing work we do
- Chatting about us to colleagues, peers, friends and family, ensuring that as many people as possible also become aware of the work we do
- Championing support for our charity, e.g. suggesting fundraising ideas, or thinking of ways to raise Paces’ profile
- Acting as the first point of contact for colleagues, peers, friends or family who may wish to get involved with Paces, e.g. to organise a fundraising event, or perhaps to donate money to our charity
- Encouraging people to raise as much money as possible over the course of the year
- Meeting with fellow champions on a regular basis – swapping ideas, sharing success and getting to know each other better
- Keeping in contact with our charity to let us know how everything’s going and how we can help
- You will have a dedicated point of contact who will provide tips, ideas and the materials you may need to get going and keep motivated!
What are the benefits
- Develop new skills in areas such as communication, motivation, team-building, events and fundraising
- Build relationships and networks across our charity, and raise your profile within your community
- Feel rewarded… and have fun whilst helping raise vital funds for a fantastic cause
- The opportunity to visit Paces and see first hand the impact of your support.
Further information about volunteering with Paces
- As a Charity Champion, you will receive all information relevant to volunteering with Paces
- Your Volunteer Induction will include:
- A Volunteer Handbook containing relevant rules, regulations and policies
- Information about liability insurance, emergency evacuation, confidentiality and safeguarding procedures.
If you are interested in becoming a Paces Charity Champion please.