Become a Paces Charity Champion
Charity Champions are individuals who help to motivate and engage others in fundraising and awareness-raising activities to achieve mutually beneficial, fulfilling and rewarding relationships between the people they know and our charity.
What does being a Charity Champion involve?
Your support would:
- Getting to know Paces and the amazing work we do
- Chatting about us to colleagues, peers, friends and family, ensuring that as many people as possible also become aware of the work we do
- Championing support for our charity, e.g. suggesting fundraising ideas, or thinking of ways to raise Paces’ profile
- Acting as the first point of contact for colleagues, peers, friends or family who may wish to get involved with Paces, e.g. to organise a fundraising event or perhaps to donate money to our charity
- Encouraging people to raise as much money as possible over the course of the year
- Meeting with fellow champions on a regular basis – swapping ideas, sharing success and getting to know each other better
- Keeping in contact with our charity to let us know how everything’s going and how we can help
- You will have a dedicated point of contact who will provide tips, ideas and the materials you may need to get going and keep motivated!
What are the benefits?
- Develop new skills in areas such as communication, motivation, team-building, events and fundraising
- Build relationships and networks across our charity, and raise your profile within your community
- Feel rewarded… and have fun whilst helping raise vital funds for a fantastic cause
- The opportunity to visit Paces and see first-hand the impact of your support.
Further information about volunteering with Paces
As a Charity Champion, you will receive all information relevant to volunteering with Paces
Your Volunteer Induction will include:
- A Volunteer Handbook containing relevant rules, regulations and policies
- Information about liability insurance, emergency evacuation, confidentiality and safeguarding procedures.
If you are interested in becoming a Paces Charity Champion, please get in touch with us.Contact Us