Have you had a Stroke?
Are you looking for ways to get active & motivated?
Why not try Paces Active Movement Classes
What does a class involve?
An active programme in lying, sitting and standing with opportunities to work on:
- Transfers and control of movement
- Walking and mobility
- Hand and fine-motor skills
- Breathing and speech activities
Led by a neuro-rehabilitation expert these sessions are a fun and sociable way to improve both your physical and psychological wellbeing.
Join our sessions either online (via zoom) or in person at our brand-new facility at Smithy Wood Business Park.
- Work regularly in an active, encouraging environment.
- Achieve greater control of your body and improve your physical skills.
- Develop self-confidence, motivation and psychological wellbeing.
For more information or to book, please contact Darren:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07533 097 776
How to apply…
- Step 1. Arrange a free individual taster session
- Step 2. Identify individual goals
- Step 3. Sign up to for a 2-week free trial
What do our participants think of the sessions….
‘In the darkness of stroke recovery our once a week workout with Paces puts a rare smile on our faces…Don’t sit there going rotten let the Paces team remind your brain what it has forgotten’
– Andy, Stroke Survivor
‘I especially enjoy the online group sessions and seeing the other members. It is so good for both my physical and mental health.’
– Desney, Stroke Survivor