Karen Hague MBE, is one of the founding parents and fulfills a role for the charity in the area of family support.
The following is the support offered by the team
- assistance with obtaining an appropriate Education Health & Care plan
- guidance and practical assistance in preparing an appeal to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal
- Information regarding support that is available for families – Parent to Parent support
- attendance at the statutory reviews of a child’s needs
- Involvement in local and national policy consultations