Are you looking for ways to get active & motivated?
Why not try Paces Active Movement Groups?
What does a class involve?
An active programme in lying, sitting and standing with opportunities to work on:
- Transfers and control of movement
- Walking and mobility
- Hand and fine-motor skills
- Breathing and speech activities
Led by a neuro-rehabilitation expert, these sessions are a fun and sociable way to improve both your physical and psychological well-being.
Join our sessions at our new facility Smithy Wood.
- Work regularly in an active, encouraging environment.
- Achieve greater control of your body and improve your physical skills.
- Develop self-confidence, motivation and psychological well-being.
How to apply
- Step 1. Arrange a free individual assessment with our Conductor
- Step 2. Identify individual goals
- Step 3. Arrange a free taster session
What do our participants think of the sessions?
‘In the darkness of stroke recovery our once a week workout with Paces puts a rare smile on our faces…Don’t sit there going rotten let the Paces team remind your brain what it has forgotten’ –
Andy, Stroke Survivor
‘I especially enjoy the online group sessions and seeing the other members. It is so good for both my physical and mental health.’ –
Desney, Stroke Survivor