Making a Will is one of the most important things you can do to ensure that your assets and your loved ones are protected.
During August, you can write or update your Will for a suggested donation of £95 for a single Will and £150 for a mirror Will. We have partnered with a number of local solicitors who have agreed to kindly donate their whole fee to Paces. So, why not book your appointment now?
Please note that this will be for basic Wills only which include the following:
- Appointing Guardians of your children
- Funeral wishes
- Simple bequests to family and friends
- Bequests to charity
Your chosen solicitor will discuss your requirements during your appointment. Any additional fees will be paid directly to the solicitor.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, our solicitors are giving you the option for you to either have you Will written in person, over the telephone or remotely via an online platform (Zoom, Skype, Facetime etc). What could be easier!
Here are just some of the reasons why you should write a Will:
- To make sure your loved ones, including children, are looked after
- To ensure that your funeral wishes are carried out
- To ensure that your belongings go to the right person
- To minimise family disputes
- Leave gifts to family, friends and charities
- For unmarried couples, making a Will is particularly important if you wish to leave a legacy for your partner
If you would like to discuss this further, please call our Head of Fundraising, Julie Booth on 07497145105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please choose from one of our partner solicitors below and call to book your appointment quoting reference ‘PACES’.
Irwin Mitchell – Sheffield
Buchanan & Co – Kiveton Park and Chesterfield
- 01246 471900
Grayson’s Solicitors – Sheffield
- 0114 299 1664
Dawson & Burgess – Doncaster
Taylor Bracewell – Doncaster