How To Help
Your Donations Will Help Us…
- Support three-times as many families as we currently do
- Offer overnight respite for 10 adults and 10 children with 24 hour assisted living
- To provide a first class hydrotherapy facility to aid and support physical progression and development
- To develop a program of transition to help our secondary school pupils transition into adulthood and an enabled working environment
- Provide a state of the art centre that can support from early years all the way through to adulthood
- To provide each classroom with the most up to date and inclusive technological support
- To provide a rehabilitation programme for adults who have suffered strokes, MS and Parkinson’s helping them re-learn vital skills such as walking and speaking
- Invite the wider community to be part of Paces with access to our sports hall, café and hydrotherapy pool
- Provide an outreach and in-reach programme supporting 28 children aged 0-4 years and their families
- To help our families develop the skills to enable their children and adults to be the best they can be and reach their true potential
In Return, We Will…
- Keep you updated on our progress.
- Publicise your generosity via our digital channels and with a press release (should you wish).
- Tell you where the money is going.
- Invite you to join us at our new home when completed.
- We’re also always happy to visit you and your organisation to explain why your support is allowing us to support others.