How To Help
Your Donations Will Help Us…
- To fund the cost of the feasibility work.
- To secure the site for our new home at Waverley.
- To pay for the cost of our brand new hydrotherapy facility to aid and support physical progression.
- To build an all-inclusive play area.
- To provide each classroom with the most up to date and inclusive technological support.
- To sponsor a conductor/teacher who helps our children to live independent lives.
- To provide an adult with assisted living provision.
- To support 0-3 year olds to succeed in our outreach programme.
- To help families to develop the skills to enable their children to be the best they can be.
In Return, We Will…
- Keep you updated on our progress.
- Publicise your generosity via our digital channels and with a press release (should you wish).
- Tell you where the money is going.
- Invite you to join us at our new home when completed.
- We’re also always happy to visit you and your organisation to explain why your support is allowing us to support others.