Despite the impact of a stroke your brain retains a capacity to take over functions from the impaired areas.
This is known as neuroplasticity.
Conductive Education uses these neuroplastic properties of the brain in order to help you to relearn lost or impaired skills.
What can I expect to gain?
- Increased confidence in your own abilities
- Improvements in bodily control of your affected side
- Improved mobility
- Techniques for moving around in order to reduce fatigue
- Practical strategies for improving ability to perform a range of movements for use within daily activities.
- Improved understanding of the neurological implications of the stroke
- Improved independence and quality of life
We provide short-blocks or regular sessions on a group or individual basis. These are provided both face-to-face and remotely via online sessions.
Get in touch to find out more or to book a free consultation with our team: