Although Paces receives some statutory funding to deliver contracted services, grant funding, donations and sponsorships make a huge difference to the children, adults and families we support.
It allows us to:
- Offer a variety of support services which would otherwise not be possible (e.g. family support, home visits and outings).
- Buy specialist equipment, enabling children and adults to achieve the highest level of independence in life.
Every pound raised on our behalf makes a significant difference to the lives of the children, adults and families we support, and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for all of your efforts.
- Our JustGiving page contains all our major campaigns and fundraising activity >>
- You can also download and return our form to set up a Standing Order to regularly support us to support them >>
- See what’s coming up and how you can get involved >>
- Discover our Sponsorship Opportunities to help our new homes at Smithy Wood or Thorncliffe Hall >>
- Check out our Fundraising Ideas >>
If you have any questions, need fundraising materials (collection tins, t-shirts etc) or just need guidance or an ear to bounce ideas off, please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
Phone: 0114 284 4488