Charity of the Year
Adopting Paces to be your Charity of the Year will allow us to continue to make a huge difference to the families who use our services.
Your support would:
- Allow us to build a brand-new state of the art home which will enable us to support three times as many children, adults and families.
- Mean that we can continue to provide services such as Summer School and Outreach/In-reach.
- Plan exciting day trips which would otherwise be in accessible due to the complex needs of our children and adults.
- Provide specialist equipment, enabling our children and adults to achieve the highest level of independence in life.
- Enable us to continue to focus on ability, not disability!
Our Commitment to You
We have partnerships with companies of all sizes and industries and we would love to welcome you on our journey!
By choosing to support Paces, not only are you helping our children and adults, it’s a great way to demonstrate Corporate and Social Responsibility which will also lead to:
- Boosting employee morale, motivation and team building.
- Building relationships in the local community.
- Generating positive publicity for your business throughout the region.
- Opening up fantastic networking opportunities.
We believe in building mutually beneficial partnerships and we will provide you with a dedicated account manager to support you and your colleagues.
For further information, please contact our Corporate Partnerships Manager, David Hall on 0114 2844488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org