Join the Club, Support Paces, Change Lives.
Welcome to Club 300, my name is David, and I’m the Corporate Partnerships Manager at Paces.
I will ensure our mutual partnership is fun and engaging and gives you every benefit possible.
Paces is a specialist centre, school and charity for children and adults with Neurological conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, MS, Stroke, Parkinson’s and other motor disorders.
Established in 1997 by parents who felt there was a lack of support for children with Cerebral Palsy, Paces has continued to grow, as has the support that is offered. We have now directly supported over 350 children, adults and their families with a range of complex needs.
Our life-changing work continues, thanks to the support of individuals and businesses in the community such as yours.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us, our life-changing work and Club 300.
Why Club 300?
Club 300 is a way for businesses of all shapes and sizes to support the life-changing work that goes on here at Paces every single day.
For less than £1 per day you can join the Paces journey, become members of the Club, grow your own network, meet some incredible new people and have fun!
- Four exclusive networking events throughout the year
- Your logo is featured on our Charity Partners webpage and on our hall of fame for all visitors to see at our charity HQ at Smithy Wood
- Feature in our monthly e-Newsletter, which goes out to over 1,000 business recipients
- Priority access to all Paces events and sponsorship opportunities
- An exclusive Club 300 badge and certificate of your membership to proudly display
- Access to fundraising opportunities, events and fun ways to engage your employees
- Spotlight feature on our social media outlets
- The opportunity to build brand new, strong partnerships beneficial to your business
- Our dedicated, fun team will ensure the partnership benefits you and your business
- Use our Club 300 logo on your emails, printing materials and website
- A free exhibition stand at our annual expo
Interested in Joining the Club?
If you are interested in finding out more about Club 300, please contact our Corporate Partnerships Manager David Hall by completing the form below or emailing email@example.com
Our Founding Members